Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year to one and all!

Happy New Year to one and all!

It's time for new year's resolutions -- it seems that everyone is making them. I am not doing that this year -- I decided to make resolutions all of the time and enact them year round instead of pressuring myself at this time of year. It seems like I had a higher failure rate when I tried to make several changes in January rather than implement new things all of the time.

Starting this blog has been a goal of mine for a while now -- I've been wanting to share the vast amounts information that I have on having a healthy home and body -- and this seems like a good place to do it.

Stay tuned for much more -- loads of articles on how you can be more healthy inside and out -- your body, your home, your environment, the world in general. I'll post lots of advice, opinions, and facts.

Enjoy -- hope you learn much, have fun, and have a healthy home!

No comments: